Thursday, March 13, 2014

Brief Update

I was successful in submitting two pieces to two different competitions so far this year. In January, I wrote a radio play. In February I wrote an article for a travel magazine about a place that inspires me. I am happy to report that I already have plans for March, April and May. In March I plan on participating in a short story writing challenge. I will tell you more about the April and May competitions as more details become available.

I do know that winners have yet to be announced for the BBC Radio Play Writing Competition. Right now, they do not plan on releasing the winner's names until August. The winners for We Said Go Travel magazine will be announced May. When I know, you'll know.

At this moment, I'm going to get back to work rewriting one of my plays. I also am going to write some monologues for a possible future endeavor. The writing challenge for March, hosted by Toasted Cheese, begins March 21. 

Wish me luck and I'll do the same for you!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I think you have found a really unique way to make yourself a better writer and I know that great things will grow out of this experience - You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete